We have tried to answer as many questions about our fundraising calendars. If the answer to your particular question is not here please give us a call on 01284 767575 or alternatively fill in our contact form. If you would like to receive a free sample calendar please fill in our free calendar request form.
1. How long will it take to create my fundraising calendar? We aim to turn all our calendars around in 10-14 working days from the approval of proof. This may extend slightly in the build upto Christmas.
2. Will we receive a proof of our fundraising calendar? Yes once we have received all your images we will email a pdf proof for approval before printing your calendar.
3. Will our calendars be printed in full colour? Yes using the latest digital printing technology allows us to run short runs of calendars at an extremely competitive price. On larger runs we will use litho presses for printing.
4. How can we supply files for our calendar? You can email your files for your calendar to us at firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can send us a CD/DVD/Memory stick in the post.
5. How is the best way to supply our images for our calendar? Your images can be supplied as tiff, JPEG, EPS, PDF files, when sending your images ensure that they are named in the month that you would like your image to appear for example, 01jan, 02feb, 03mar and so on.
6. How many images do we need to supply for our calendar? You need to supply thirteen images, one for each month and one for the cover on your calendar
7. Will our calendar come with a hanger? Yes if you order our wall calendar, your calendar will come wiro bound at the head with hanger ready to hang.
8. How can I order my calendar? You can either email your files and details of which design you would like to use or you can send your files to us by post. We will put your calendar together for you and supply a pdf file proof by email.